Purchased a pair of shoe strings for $2.99 on 9/20/16 I found out they were going to be too long so I returned them on 9/23/16. I had one of the worse and funniest experiences I ever had returning anything.

The sales person I did not catch his name but I believe his name tag said Assistant Manager. If he ask did I purchase the shoe string there I said yes, I had already handed him the receipt. He then kept turning the shoe string package over and over as he though he was trying to find something wrong with it. I explain to him the nothing was wrong , it just was the wrong size.

It was a 36" and I found I needed 24". After looking over the shoe strings or maybe 15 mins he return did the return .

I sure hope this is not the way things work here, if so i surely won;t be buying shoes. if i returned the shoes they just might call the police.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of famous footwear manager. Famous Footwear needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned famous footwear manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Famous Footwear.

Comments