Reading, Pennsylvania

I went to my local famous footwear store and they did not have the size I wanted in the style that I wanted. So I was told the store could order it for me.

Only to discover they could not. I was told to go home an order it online. I found the style and size on the famous footwear web cite and went through the process of ordering the sneakers only to find out they were out of stock even though the web cite said they had the item. I then e mailed the company with a complaint asking if they would substitute another sneaker of the same style for the same price.

They declined to do so and offered me a coupon that I would have gotten as a rewards member anyways. Then they never sent me the coupon. I wrote them a second complaint and the company stated I was a valued customer but they never resolved my complaint. I told them I felt that I was being jerked around and they did nothing.

Furthermore I found another pair of sneakers at there store that I liked but they had a terrible glue job on the soles.

I told this to one of the employees who replied that they were made in Taiwan and that I should not expect anything better. I will never again shop at famous footwear as a former valued rewards member.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

RigidEel230

This took place in Moorpark, CA. They did not contact me.